As agents of change, we specialize in helping our clients achieve strategic objectives with creative intelligence.
Research & Positioning
Art & Design
Events & Experience
"Mac Love is a triple threat: brilliant, hard-working and kind. He is also generous, crazy-optimistic and charismatic. Artistic, business savvy and loyal. He is the real deal and it was an honor to work with him.
– Debbie Millman, American Writer, Educator, Artist, Designer, and Host of the Design Observer podcast "Design Matters"
"The @PLAY project is a model of engagement and community empowerment through public art. The Art x Love team worked tirelessly to identify stakeholders and grow relationships in all of Akron’s neighborhoods. @PLAY stands as a powerful illustration of art’s ability to amplify and strengthen people’s attachment to where they live."
– Kyle Julien, Director of Urban Planning, East Akron Neighborhood Development Corporation
"Art x Love created a sense of pride, a sense of ownership, and a sense of belonging for residents and volunteers, as well as making a significant visual impact in Akron’s neighborhoods."
– Sue Wimer, Director, First Serve
"Mac has the strategic mind to uncover great consumer insights, the creativity to be an accomplished artist and the natural ability to build long lasting relationships. All of these skills combined with Mac's tireless work ethic make him a force in the design world."
– Andrew Ignatow, Executive Vice President of Design and Innovation at Sterling Brands
"Art x Love’s work to make Akron an increasingly vibrant place is appreciated by our state and local communities. Art x Love’s service to Akron will continue to develop our city;’s culture for years to come."
– Tavia Galonski, U.S. Representative, Ohio’s 35th House District
"A creative force, a dreamer, a whirling dervish of ideas and insight. Mac lives outside the box, gleefully but gently pulling others there with him. And yet, impossibly, Mac understands and acknowledges the realities of business and consumers as well. He is truly an asset to any project, any team, any challenge. Oh... and just a darned fun, sweet and smart guy to work with!"
– Jenny Burns, Director of Mission & Natural Channel Brand Marketing for Honest Tea